I’m not sure if anyone even views these blogs lol, but yeah I’m quitting poptropica forever & selling all my accounts.
I’m recording a video that will be linked in another post about the accounts & prices (nothing under $50).
It’s been a great a adventure through these 5 years & thanks to all the great friends I made.
Well, what I’ve been doing now a days you may ask? Well, I play minecraft on the pc. I mainly do potion pvp stuff and make resource packs and stuff. Sometimes I get bored of that but, overall its fun.
Well if anyone does wanna keep in touch with me, I’ll list all my social medias below
Instagram- HaydenHeidelbach & HaydenCollects
I think thats all :c
Minecraft IGNs are Haydenn & HaydenClient
I may browse the xat.com/thephc occasionally
I am not trading poptropica items.
Okay, I thought you guys would enjoy this shit so here it is lol.
My “glitches/cheats” I have saved:
Getting into your closet: while the friends is loading, click a member account, then click back on your account.
Avatar Studio Glitch Users:
keithsammut15 – closed eyes, beard, early pop shirt, pinnochio hat
keithsammut17 – closed eyes with line, el mustachio hat, member only shirt, mustache, glowstick, roped body
keithsammut19 – closed eyes, poseiden beard, binary eye, flute, no mouth
keithsammut0001 – twitchy eyes, shark tooth shirt, hot dog, mustache , pipe
earlypoptropica35 – AD Space Helmet RARE
frootloops1222 – froot loops staff
coderkid11 – rare eyes, early pop shirt, monkey face
keithsammut1.5 – black widow items, closed eyes with lines, shark tooth spoon, roped body
ibclone2 – rare ad head piece, beard, ropes, peg leg, monkey tail, spear
pro-hax – mustachio hat, monkey face, pipe, big sword, member only shirt, ropes
captaincrawfishcreator26 – captain crawfish outfit
polskajest – closed eyes, member only shirt, peg leg, guitar
(giveaway1) – game show robot (gold)
colbyjacobe – red dragon member outfit
keithsammut30030303 – glitchy eyes
keithsammut8 – director d hair, tnt, dog face
fsdummy – hardy’s star
poptropicahelmet – E.VILE Helmet, long beard, peg leg, member only shirt
charmander1330 – mustache
wolf1 – rare hat with money signs
asoftoday2 – freeze watch, beard, closed eyes
earlypoptropica1 – candy cane gun
underscore0 – LONG beard
i.have.palm.tree.glasses – Palm tree glasses
dr.hare57 – dr. hare outfit
matanui52 – rare “LEGO robot” items , wings, gun
monkeyman532 – Astro Knights helmet
monkeyman1017 – palm tree glasses
monkeyman1026 – Cloudy With A Chance of meatballs MICROPHONE
monkeyguy39 – banana
poptropicadummy7 – dummy account, transformers shirt
poptropicadummy12 – spagetti shirt and hat
hazmat21 – rare helmet
dorkdiaries89 – rare girl stuff
evilmonkey138 – Original Rock Star outfit
soy40 – Rare hair piece with crown
poptropican2 – Director D
xoxox – Rare Rockstar outfit
applesauce67 – Rare Robot outfit
buzzlightyear162 – Buzz Mouth and Pants
grand5000000 – nessie , 3rd birthday hand item
wisards5 – Rare WAND
wizards5 – RARE WAND
ultrarare1 – zeus hair, beard, necklace, pants
captainmonkey5 – ice cream handheld
Keithsammut101101 – Crossed Happy Eyes, mirror, mustachio hair, beard, and peg leg
My Password Protected page on my old blog:
1. Member Glitch: you have to be on poptropilis then go to friends click on your first friend ( first friend needs to be a member) go all the way till ur friend list ends , quickly click back on yourself but costumize and click back to game ( the blimp ) then your a member
How to Clone a Poptropican: Credit to Serious Shadow
Very hard, and you have to be lucky and fast
1. Log into your Poptropican account 2. Zoom out to 500% 3. Enter a different room and zoom back in to at least 300% 4. Quickly click the save button, which should also say ” Get 75 credits ” or something like that 5. Type in the desired username and password.
Poptropica Dummys: Credit to Serious Shadow ,Technik Warrior, Edalfrey, and Alfiano, and SL (me)
alfiebro1-11 (Alfiano dummys)
dummy607jf2-6 (607jf dummys)
fastshadowdummy2 (My old dummy)
zuzu1234x (My old dummy)
d.dummy5 (elfhangor’s dummy)
How To Use The Laser Gun On Any Island From The Laser Tag Room In Wimpy Boardwalk: Credit to me
1.Go to Wimpy Boardwalk
2. Enter the laser tag room
3. Grab a laser gun
4. Click on your Inventory
5. Click on Store Items
6. Chew and then Stop Chewing the Classic Flavor Popgum
(If you don’t have it, you can buy it from the Poptropica Store for free)
7. Lastly, visit to Haunted House Island. Ta-dah! You have the laser gun!
(If you don’t have Haunted House, you can buy it from the
Poptropica Store, which is also for FREE!)
You have to have completed the Haunted House Mini-Island from last year You have to have the ability to get a peg leg (like from a pirate from Skullduggery. To get it easily, best to have been a member when Skullduggery was just open during Early Access, and customize the Members Only Pirate)
K. So you equip the peg leg. Then you go to Haunted House, to the Ghoul’s Gala. Then you equip the skeleton ribs and pelvis (all one piece) Voila! Your leg is back, but without the foot! Really easy!
To enter these promotional codes, go to the Poptropica Store section where u can enter codes.
- POP6BIRTHDAY: Applebee’s – Apple Pie Costume
- DRHARE10000: Dr. Hare’s Lair – Light and Shadow Outfits
- DRHARE7500: Dr. Hare’s Lair – Dr. Hare Ears Power
- DRHARE5000: Dr. Hare’s Lair – Dr. Hare Deluxe Balloons
- SKULLBOOK: Skull Pirate costume
- WIMPY2012: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Multi-Prize Card
- Ctrl + Shift + R: Completely randomizes your Poptropica character (may or may not acquire a handheld item, such as a basketball or cell phone) – you will lose your current outfit!
- Ctrl + Shift + S: Changes your character’s skin color
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Changes your character’s hair color (at first it may just show some computer history, but click on the Poptropica screen once and press “H” only and it’ll change hair color)
- Ctrl + Shift + P: Character wears a pumpkin mask
- Ctrl + Shift + 1: Character does the laughing emote
- Ctrl + Shift + 2: Character does the crying emote
- Ctrl + Shift + 3: Character does the angry emote
- Ctrl + Shift + 4: Character does the jumping emote
- Ctrl + Shift + F6: Randomizes character (same as Ctrl + Shift + R, above)
- Ctrl + Shift + F10: Pauses game (or press the pause button in the upper-left corner)
- S: Press “S” to skip a character’s dialogue when he or she is talking. You may have to click on the screen to get it to work.
Here’s how even non-members can get an otherwise members-only costume! The prize is hidden at the Poptropica Towers on early poptropica Go left until you stop at a green tower, jump up four stories high, and find the window pane in the middle with the orange flower pot. Click on the top-left corner of that window, and you will receive the “Hypnotic” costume!
Nabooti Phone Codes
The cell phone can be found at Mountains of the Moon, Nabooti island ,Enter certain number codes into the phone to get a cool new costume. Note that this can get rid of something you’re wearing.
- 1225: Santa Hat and Sack
- 911: Police Outfit
- 411: Brain Helmet
- 1337: Nerdy Outfit (Comic Kid/Ned Noodlehead)
There’s a free “Skull Mask” wearable item hidden in a cave in Legendary Swords. To get it, enter the cave from the beginning and pass by the first cave area. In the second cave area, near the place where you find your first Legendary Sword (Rusty Relic), go left and jump up until you reach a brown space filled with strange fossils. Keep going left until you see the Skull Mask, then click to receive it!
- On time tangled , use your time device and click on 831 AD, the Viking time period.
- Walk over to the cave area but don’t go inside.
- Put on your glider from Leonardo’s workshop.
- Jump on the right side of the cave to get the bonus Viking Suit. Glide from the Viking mountain until you land on the ledge with the suit tucked away in the upper righthand corner of the Viking time period.
Changing the Cat
- This takes place on 24 carrot, after you get the cat out of the shower.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + R.
- The cat will turn into a mini-person.
- If you want to change cat’s color, just press Ctrl + Shift + S.
Floating in Air
- Beat Nabooti Island
- Go to the Nabooti Museum.
- Go to where the totem pole was.
- Jump into the open air and you will float on where the pole used to be!
- You must have finished Mythology island first.
- Buy Medusa Hair from the Poptropica Store.
- Go to Mythology Island and enter the Minotaur’s place.
- Go to your Store items and use the Medusa hair on the Minotaur.
- He will now have unusual ears that you can customize!
No Eyes, No Mouth ( avatar glitch already told ya )
- Open the pop avatar studio
- Type fsdummy in the username box.
- Refresh Poptropica.
- If a message appears, do not hit retry, hit cancel. Also, note that this will replace your current costume with fsdummy’s. If you’re a girl, this could change your character’s gender.
- Get a peg leg from the Store’s pirate costume or multiplayer rooms.
- Go to Spy Island and on Main Street, you will find a woman in a jumpsuit that covers your whole body.
- Customize the jumpsuit and now will you have only one leg.
Non-costumizable Character (dogs, cats, robots)
- Locate a dog, cat, or robot that you can’t normally customize.
- Click on it.
- Immediately, go to your Friends tab.
- Click on your first friend.
- Scroll to the right right for 20 seconds.
- Click the Costumize button to the right (tiny blue shirt).
- There should be the dog, cat, or robot you clicked on in the Costumizer window, and if not, try again.
Standing on Rope
- Climb onto any rope, such as the one hanging from the blimp.
- Perform any emote (Ctrl + Shift + 1/2/3/4) or use a handheld item with a special effect (space bar).
- When your character is done with the action, you’ll be standing on rope!
- Walk over to the cord on Main Street, Spy island
- Put on the grappling bow-tie.
- Jump on the cord/telephone wire, aim the bow-tie down, and it’ll stick there.
- You’ll be in the parkway with the cord under your feet!
Want something to hold in your Poptropican’s hands? Try these glitches for a fun new handheld item. for their help with these cheats. Thanks to SL, and his friends
Big Sword, Scissors, Apple, Spears, Hades’ staff, Bongo, Club, TNT dynamite stick
- Add the username 55990022567( my account but i forget the password XD) to your Poptropica friends list.
- Go to his costume closet and look for those rare handheld items to customize.
Big Spoon, Book, Swords, Feather, Paddle, Handcuffs
- Add the username everything173( my account but some tard hacked it) to your Poptropica friends list.
- Go to his costume closet and look for those rare handheld items to customize.
- Enter the Carrot King Diner on 24 carrot
- Go to the drink-filling area on the left and get white juice.
- As you’re drinking, quickly press Ctrl + Shift + S.
- Log out and log back into Poptropica.
- You’ll be carrying a cup of black juice!
Candle & Fire iron
- Go to Great Hall in Bram’s Castle on Vampires curse
- Click on a Candle or Fire Iron so that you are holding it.
- Turn on a Store item card like Torch or Electrifier (you may also be able to use Ctrl + Shift + S).
- Turn off the Store item card’s effects.
- Exit the Great Hall and you should now be able to hold the candle or fire iron anywhere until it is customized away!
- Go to game show island
- Go to your items and turn on the Fan.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + S so that your skin changes color.
- Walk into a room and you should now be able to hold the fan anywhere until it is customized away!
- Travel to Early Poptropica
- Get your Jetpack and then go to the left to the Poptropica Towers.
- Go down the underground area (Dark Room on your Map) where the boy is holding the skateboard.
- Climb down the rope.
- You’ll be holding a glow stick.
- Take off your Jetpack.
- Climb back up to the rope.
- When you exit the Dark Room, you’ll be holding the glow stick!
- Go to Cryptids and go to New Jersey.
- Ride on the Motorcycle and stop at the first pace you can.
- When you get off the Motorcycle and are holding the Lantern, press Ctrl+Shift+S so that your skin changes color.
- Ride back to the start, you should now be able to hold the Lantern anywhere until it is customized away.
Ninja items: Bo staff, Shuriken, Smoke bomb
- Go to red dragon and do your Ninja Training.
- While holding any of the Ninja items, press Ctrl+Shift+S so that your skin changes color.
- When you are done, you should now be able to hold the Ninja Item anywhere until it is customized away.
- Go into Dr. Hare’s dream on Super Villian island
- Once in and holding the Pickax, press Ctrl+Shift+S so that your skin changes color.
- Press “Wake Up” and you are done. You should now be able to hold the pickax until it is customized away.
- Go to the Vikings time period on Time tangled
- Wear the glider and enter the cave.
- Inside the cave, take off the glider.
- Exit the cave, and you’ll be holding the torch.
- Go to Wild west and use the Beard Brew.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + S so that your skin changes color.
- Go into a new room and you should now be able to keep the beard anywhere until customized away!
Pointy Beard for Boys
- Get Dr hare secret lab or whatever from the Poptropica Store and go there.
- Enter the orange door to start the mini-quest.
- Walk right and jump on the platform there.
- Jump off to the left and hide behind the crate of carrots.
- Wait for one of Dr. Hare’s minions to walk by on the platform above you.
- Click on the Costumizer and then on the Dr. Hare minion above.
- Customize his pointy beard!
- Go to Lunar Colony Island and click on the guard dog outside Mission Control.
- Click on your “Friends” button immediately after clicking on the dog.
- Immediately click on your first friend and scroll to the right until you can not see them anymore.
- Click on the “customize” button inside the “Friends” feature and customize your “Dog Beard.”
Mr. Yoshi Costumes
- Go to game show island and go on the “Mr. Yoshi” game show in Tokyo.
- While wearing whichever costume you want (Baby, Chicken, or Bowling Ball) press Ctrl+Shift+S so that your skin changes color.
- Continue on through the game show. Once you leave, you should be able to keep whatever costume you wanted until you customize it away!
There are links to Poptropica SWF (Shockwave Flash) files, eg. http://static.poptropica.com/items/item13.swf, where you can see various Poptropica item cards. Replace “13″ in the URL mentioned with different numbers for more item cards! Items in the 1000s = island medallions, 2000s = advertisement items, 3000s = Poptropica Store items.
Flapping Winged Bird: Credit to JamesKiro and AdventureClassified
1. Go to the Poptropica Advertisements site. Here’s the link: http://www.dinkypage.com/poptropads
2. Scroll down or up to find the ad, Rio and then click on it
3. When you are in the Rio ad, go forwards to the right
4. Then you see the blue bird, Blu
5. Ask Blu to help him fly
6. When the game starts to play you are in a flying bird costume
7. (Do this quick!) Go click on the Poptropica Store icon next to the Friends icon in the right corner.
8. When you are in the Poptropica Store, you see your inventory bag
9. Click the bag then go to your Poptropica Store Items then turn on and turn off your chewing gum
10. Then go to the Haunted House item if you have it (It’s free in the Poptropica Store)
11.Waaalaaa!! Now you have a ‘Flapping Bird Costume’.
Gender Glitch: Credit to JamesKiro and AdventureClassified
1. Open Poptropica
2. Open new tab go to http://www.dinkypage.com/poptropicainfo
3. Open New Tab then Go To http://www.dinkypage.com/poptropads
4. Go to a ad on Poptropads
5. To change back your gender go to http://www.dinkypage.com/mikelaltmn-pop/
6. then click on an ad on Poptropads, thats it.
7. WARNING THIS MIGHT CHANGE YOUR AVATER CLOTHES AND HANDITEMS
Teleport Codes Credit to H.C.M and JamesKiro and Adventure
Cryptid and LochCastle_Promo Credit to HCM
There is also a Wild West Promo Room Code but I forgot it and you could get the Member Wild West Guy to customize if a glitch done correctly! (I did it by accident and was able to customize the 1st member prize outfit!)
Bonus Cheat Credit to JamesKiro
With these steps you can see through your poptropican character’s clothing! use Grim Reaper costume or dream garden form super villain this whatt i found youtube i got bored http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnqi6-GHDZ8